Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Special Blessings....

My husband has always said I should start a blog.   I have been resistant for years. I am a busy momma and I don't have time to do things like sit and write.   But now after 7 years I have given in. I have decided to jump into the world of blogging. I have decided to share our stories and the adventures that we go on.

I have decided to call this blog "My Special Blessings"  because my three beautiful children are the most amazing blessings in my life. They are all special needs gifts from God. He has chosen us to parent some of his most precious angels.  We did not know this would be our path. However, we are embracing it fully, looking forward to the rewards, and preparing for the challenges that the years will bring.
This will be a way for our family and friends to share in our journey to know our blessings and to pray for our challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete